A R T I C L E S
This section contains a list of many different articles about coding, and game development which I have created, or am currently in the process of creating. As well, it also contains interviews, and other tidbits.
So You Want To Make an RPG in Qbasic?
Arrays and Graphics
1.0 Creating arrays to hold graphics.
1.1 Using DATA for graphics.
1.2 Using GIFs and custom palettes.
- an interview conducted by Darkpagan for
- an old interview from the second half of 1998.
RPGDX Spring 2003 Compo Dev. Journal
- I decided to keep a development journal during the 48 hour mini RPG competition. Here it is, along with screenshots of my title.
DarkDreams website review
- a review of the latest site design, written by Mystt.
The "How QB Are You?" Quiz
- just a silly little quiz.
Site design, images, text, are (c) 1995 - 2003
. Falls under 'fair use' rights.
Hosting provided by